Our first Cider House Barrel dinner, what fun!
Check out pictures from the night at Laura Kozlowski's site, check them out BY CLICKING HERE!
As requested, the CIDERS
- Weclome Cider: Young Cider, Good Life Cider
- Sow the Seeds, Eve's Cidery with toast from Ezra Sherman
- Malus Quercus, Redbyrd Orchard Cider with toast from Eric Shatt
- Hypothesis, South Hill Cider with toast from Steve Selin
- Good Barrel, Good Life Cider with toast from Garrett Miller
- Jaywalker, Black Diamond Cider with toast from Ian Merwin
- Digestif: Honeoye, Good Life Cider with Open Mic Toasts (Rob Cassetti, Q Cassetti, Will Meredith, Chris Negronida, Ezra Sherman for Peter Hoover)
And the food! Oh, the food!
Welcome with Glazed Acorn Squash w. Toasted Squash Seeds and Fried Sage
- Chorizo Braised in Cider Over Soft Polenta
- Roasted Potatoes w. Pepita-Romesco and Sunflower-Sage Aioli
- Pulled Lamb Shoulder w. Maple Collard Greens
- Beef Empanadas
- Carrot Flan w. Green Tomato Puree
- Pickle Skewers
- Sweet Reserve Cider Sorbet
Spreads and Breads on the side table: Onions Jam, Tomato Jam, Turkey Liver Mousse Pate, Swiss Chard-Pepita Pesto, Wide Awake Bakery Sourdough Breads.
Ending with Honey-Baked Apples and Asian Pears
All ingredients locally sourced. All meat and dairy grass-fed. All produce is organically grown.
Good Life Farm, Remembrance Farm, Stick and Stone Farm, High Point Farms, Farmer Ground Flour, Engelbert Farm, Black Pearl Creamery, Three Stone Farm, Interbrook Farm, Wide Awake Bakery, Kriemhild Dairy, Whole Hearted Foods, Seneca Salt Company.
Music from Souk: Middle Eastern Grooves.
Souk’s goal is to create an atmosphere that ranges from relaxing background music to exciting dance music, and to share the sound of the Middle East in a way that listeners from all walks of life might connect with. See them here...
Feedback always welcome!
We have a survey set up for ease... click here to send us some info.