Ithaca's Taste of the Nation® for No Kid Hungry invites you to enjoy the area’s finest foods from 60 local restaurants each paired with a local Finger Lakes Winery, microbrewery or coffee company.
100% of the money raised is used to give grants to organizations involved in mitigating childhood hunger (60% stays local.) Event expenses are covered by Corporate Sponsorships.
The concept behind the name "Share Our Strength" is derived from the belief that poverty is complex; feeding a child is not.
Directions to the Athletics & Events Center
- Enter the main entrance of campus off of 96B. This is Alumni Circle.
- Go around Alumni Circle to Grant Egbert Boulevard.
- Take Grant Egbert Boulevard to the first stop sign.
- Continue straight to the second stop sign at Grant Egbert Boulevard East.
- Make a left on to Grant Egbert Boulevard East (This will bring you around to the other side of the A&E Center).
- Follow Grant Egbert Boulevard East to the stop sign.
- Continue straight.You will then be on Lyceum Drive. The turf field will be on your right.