All the cider knowledge you can ask for, in one place!
Presentations and discussions with Black Diamond Farm and Cider, Eve's Cidery, Kite & String, Redbyrd Orchard Cider and CU grad students!
Drop in and join up anytime 7-9:30 PM!
Join us for an whirlwind evening, World Cafe-style, as we delve into the art and science behind FLX Cider. Each Cider House participating cidery will host a station for you to taste and chat, and explore apples and cider to your heart's content!
Here's a teaser on what we'll explore:
- Ian Merwin of Black Diamond Cider on the sugar+acid+tannin phenom that is dryness in cider
- Vertical tastings of Eve's Cidery's 2014 and 2015 'Northern Spy'
- Cellar tour and disgorging lesson with Jimmy and Garrett of Kite & String
- Tasting Wheel- aromas and flavors in cider with Eric from Redbyrd Orchard Cider
- Adam Karl and Lizzie Lombardi from CU discussing "How does what you do in the orchard affect the flavor of your fruit