Join us at this amazing dinner in Seneca Falls to benefit the National Women's Hall of Fame!
THE DINNER AND AFTER HOURS PARTY
A waterfront midsummer dinner at the GlassBarge in Seneca Falls, NY.
A night of breaking bread and boundaries to benefit the National Women’s Hall of Fame
Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:30-9:30 p.m.
On the waterfront, adjoining the historic 1844 Seneca Knitting Mill One Canal Street, Seneca Falls, NY
Join us for a spirited evening on the Seneca Falls waterfront featuring women producers and artists of the Finger Lakes, including wine and cider makers, chefs, farmers, glassmakers, carpenters, and musicians.
OR JOIN US FOR THE AFTER HOURS PARTY
FROM 9-11 PM
Things are going to heat up for the after hours party! The team from the Corning Museum of Glass will demonstrate into the night on GlassBarge. There will be whiskey tastings and cigars in the tent along with a sweet treat/small bite! There will be a brief "hard hat" renovations review of the historic Seneca Knitting Mill for those who are interested. Lots happening on a summer evening on the Canal. Join us for one or both!
Canal side hot glass demonstrations by GlassBarge from the Corning Museum of Glass
• Glass decor created by women glassmakers on the Corning Museum of Glass GlassBarge
• Harvest table benches made by the students of Hammerstone Carpentry School for Women
• Christine McKeough, chef from Graft Wine + Cider, Watkins Glen
• Music by Jen Cork and the Good Hope
• Special thanks to the Gould Hotel and Hospitality Concepts Group for dining support.
• Additional thanks to The Regional Access and Red Gate Grocer (Ithaca) for their generous support with local food and provisions.
Wine, cider, food and fare for our event will be delivered from our purveyors by water to Seneca Falls from Cayuga and Seneca Lakes.
Schedule of Events
Cool drinks & hot glass 6:30
Harvest table dinner 7:30
Sunset auction 8:30
AFTER HOURS PARTY
Candlelight tour of the Mill 9:00
Tickets for the Dinner: $250 each $400 for 2 $1500 for 8
Tickets for the After Hours Party: $45. each or $80./couple.
For more information: Jessica Giles