Our annual festival of Asparagus, Spring and Community and the Cider House's birthday!
Saturday, May 26, 2018 • 3 to 9 PM
MUSIC, FOOD, DRINK, GAMES & ACTIVITIES
Free Activities for Adults and Kids alike, all day!
- Make a mushroom log with Wellspring Forest Farm
- Asparagus races with Good Life Farm
- Kids games with Breathe Preschool
- Nature skills with Primitive Pursuits
- Herb walks with Know Your Roots Herbs
- Asparagus pickles with Groundswell
- Crafts and silkscreening with Good Life Farm
- Horse wagon rides with the Good Life horses and Donn from Northland Sheep Dairy
Food & Drink from 3 to 9 PM:
- Cider House Tastings
- Craft Beer from Bandwagon Beer
- Food Trucks: The Good Truck and Silo Truck's Mac Express
- Snacks: Wide Awake Bakery
- Ice Cream: Cayuga Creamery
Bar For 1 - Aqua Regia
A pop-up bar for one is coming to Good Life. Aqua Regia caters to each individual bar guest, and will be a welcome respite to the celebratory excitement of Asparaganza. Siddle up to this intimate cocktail experience.
Each slot is $20 and includes your custom cocktail and your one-on-one conversation with Wil Petre, the Bar for 1 creator.
Live Music Schedule
- 3 PM: Long John and the Tights
- 4:15 PM: Rot-N-Roll
- 4:45 PM: Three Stone Fire
- 6 PM: Rot-N-Roll
- 7 -9 PM: Asparaganza After Party Dance with Laila Belle
*Please leave your pets at home. Our farm is full of livestock who make this their home, and we are dedicated to keeping it comfortable for them.*
Also... do you need a job?
Looking for a job? Ever thought of working for the Cider House? Speed interviews during Asparaganza! We're crazy and we know it, and we'd love to interview you for 10 minutes. Drop by with your resume at the host station from 3-5pm this Saturday at Asparaganza. Tell the host you are there for an interview. If you've got experience in the hospitality industry, maybe we'll put you to work right there on the spot for a 30 minute pre-hire shift interview!