Pick up your *pre-ordered* Good Life turkey bird, and all the fixin's for a special meal... and Cider of course!
Monday, November 23rd
5 - 9 PM
- Finger Lakes Cider House (hard cider tastings, bottles, glasses, dinner while you shop!)
- Good Life Farm (turkeys, ginger, apples, asian pears)
- Bright Raven Farm (organic veggies)
- Clearview Farm (specialty garlic)
- Double E Forest Farm (fresh and dried mushrooms, mushroom related activities!)
- Crooked Carrot (lacto-pickles, sauces, pie filling, dressings)
- Iron Owl Kitchen (pies ready to bake)
- Three Stone Farm (sweet potatoes esp, veggies)
- Wellspring Forest Farm (elderberry syrup, maple syrup, dried shiitakes)
- Wide Awake Bakery (local grown-ground-baked bread and pastries)
- Youth Farm Project (youth-grown veggies and preserves)
- special treats including Cranberries, Chestnuts, Cheese
Kids' Activities inside and out, Light Fare for Dinner, tunes to dance to!
Chef Katie serves it up to keep us all happy. Menu available here.
MUSIC w Three Stone Fire
Our neighboring farmers bring their musical version across the road... tunes from Three Stone Fire! Archaic folk with fire by Interlaken veggie farmers/musicians. Roger and Youngiee use voices, guitar, and fiddle to sing stories of the high seas and twists of fate. Celtic, English, and American traditional songs that you most likely have never heard, but should!
Melissa Madden: (607) 351 3313